First Offence

by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kidwrangler of Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on 11/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 11, 2007
Probation Officer Ann Carlisle is coping with her husband's disappearance, and her young son's consequent problems, the best way she knows - by launching a one-woman crime war on crime.
But when an apparently random shooting leads to a grisly discovery, Ann soon realises that both she and her son are in deadly danger... she realises that she can trust no one - and must embark on a dangerous battle to outwit a brilliant psychopath before he destroys her.

Journal Entry 2 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, January 17, 2020
An OK to good read that has been sitting on my TBR shelf for far too long. This crime thriller was written 25 years ago and has sadly dated due to the huge changes we now have in technology. It was still interesting, with twists and turns, but the characters didn't grip me as much as I'd want them to in order for me to care about their potential danger.

Journal Entry 3 by kidwrangler at Stones Corner Hotel in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 26, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Stones Corner Hotel in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

Time to leave my shelves and travel! Taking along to the Bris BC Jan meet up. Will pass along to someone there or leave nearby to be found. I hope you enjoy this book :)

Journal Entry 4 by tiddley at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 07, 2020
picked up at meet up at Stones Corner