Better Than Chocolate

by Susan Waggoner | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 11/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, November 09, 2007
Be careful what you wish for ... Food writer Annie Wilkins is about to step on the express elevator up to wealth and fame. Her husband, Tom, a research scientist, has done the impossible. He's invented the ultimate indulgence: fat-free, carb-free, calorie-free chocolate that tastes like the real thing ... only better! When Tom's company proposes using Annie and Tom as the product's spokespeople, Annie thinks she's hit the jackpot. Suddenly, she's getting the life most people can only dream of! Goodbye to writing walleye-on-a-stick articles for Minnesota Menus! Hello to showcase houses and a (mini)celebrity lifestyle rubbing elbows with the hoi polloi. Make room for new furniture, pots of melting chocolate, glossy pictures of America's new fabulous couple -- and a gorgeous remade Annie.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at BookMooch.com, BookMooch.com -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 04, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/4/2008 UTC) at BookMooch.com, BookMooch.com -- Controlled Releases

This book was mooched by Giz-Angel as a "gift" going to Camis to help Luckaye get caught up on the books she owes. Woo! Are there enough BCer's involved in this exchange? :)
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, August 18, 2008
Received safely - thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I liked the idea of this story - what could be better than calorie-free chocolate?! However, Annie did annoy me after a while. I did realise who the bad guy was before Annie did. A bit far-fetched, but generally enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by camis at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/3/2009 UTC) at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sending to Jneni from my Anniversary Giveaway

Journal Entry 6 by jneni on Thursday, March 12, 2009
I forgot about this completely until I got it in the mail! Thank you so much camis! Hmmm... mouth-watering book! I'll read it as soon as I can!