Full Scoop (Janet Evanovich's Full Series)

by Janet Evanovich, Charlotte Hughes | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 11/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, November 09, 2007
Full Series Book 6
There's a whole lot of trouble going on in Beaumont, South Carolina. According to resident psychic-slash-astrologer, Destiny Moultrie, Mercury's in retrograde; Venus is in the seventh house, and the combination has turned Cupid wacko! Chaos rules as tempers flare and lust runs rampant. Newlyweds Max Holt and Jamie Swift-Holt are trying to make a baby, but their recently purchased antebellum mansion is under renovation and filled with feuding contractors. Vera has a crush on her new mailman, and is bent on looking ten years younger. Destiny is marked for marriage by the changing planets, and she's running for her life as the local redneck and bait shop owner is determined to make her his. Fortunately, FBI agent Zack Madden is on hand for protection; but the new danger is the wild attraction he and Maggie share.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 06, 2007
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to MaplesFlowers! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by MaplesFlowers from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I was just putting it away on my bookshelves in my new home, when I realized that I hadn't journaled it! So sorry about that! Thanks so much for your generosity!