High Five

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingFiregirlwing of Annandale, Virginia USA on 11/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 08, 2007
From back cover: In her fifth high-octane thriller, bounty hunter Stephanie Plum sets out to find her missing uncle -- and along the way smacks slam-bang into: a dead body, a nasty bookie, her stun-gun-toting grandmother, two very sexy men, an angry little man who won't leave her apartment, and a Mafia wedding. Jersey's favorite bounty hunter has never been better! With high hair, street smarts and plenty of attitude, Steph's sure otnail this case -- or risk life and spandex-clad limb trying!

Journal Entry 2 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Sending out to beautiful Virginia in exchange for postage. It brings with it warm thoughts from sunny Arizona! (I do miss Virginia, it's just so pretty there!) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 27, 2007
This book arrived safe and sound today! Thanks for the book and the warm thoughts Firegirl ;)

Journal Entry 4 by elle311 at Suffolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (4/5/2019 UTC) at Suffolk, Virginia USA

Been shelfish with fellow BCer's books and they deserve to be read! Sending back out into the world via KateKintail and BCinDC ...Happy travels, little book!

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. ;)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, elle311, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!