Holy Fools

by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSamranawing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/7/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingSamranawing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Set in Seventeenth Century France, this book has an almost farytale quality to it and tells the tale of an actress and rope dancer, and the characters that influence her life - from circus performers to the abbess of a convent and the enigmatic cleric, who she thinks she may have met before...

Journal Entry 2 by wingSamranawing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 07, 2007
passed onto another bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 18, 2008
I was delighted to win this book on a 20 questions game on BCUK Extra. A Joanne Harris book that I haven't yet read. I am a bit confused now as I thought it was coming from Juliako. So maybe you use a different name on BCUK? Thanks anyway. Great game!!

Journal Entry 4 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 23, 2013
Sorry never got around to reading this book but will be passing it on in the next few days.