See I Told You So

by Rush H., III Limbaugh | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 067187120x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eireannaigh of Valley Center, Kansas USA on 3/4/2003
Journal Entry 1 by eireannaigh from Valley Center, Kansas USA on Tuesday, March 04, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by eireannaigh from Valley Center, Kansas USA on Wednesday, March 12, 2003
sent to Raftqueen.

Journal Entry 3 by RaftQueen from Mosinee, Wisconsin USA on Monday, March 17, 2003
I just received this book in the mail today. It's going on my TBR pile. :)

Journal Entry 4 by RaftQueen from Mosinee, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, June 07, 2003
I haven't had the opportunity yet to read this book, but I came across another copy at my local library sale... so I am going to pass this one on to another BCer. :)

Journal Entry 5 by RaftQueen at fellow bookcrosser in Rock Island, Illinois USA on Monday, June 09, 2003
Released on Monday, June 09, 2003 at fellow bookcrosser in Rock Island, Illinois USA.

Being sent to fellow BCer as part of trade (I'll return America though!)

Journal Entry 6 by Rutchmather from Rock Island, Illinois USA on Saturday, June 28, 2003
Picked up this book at the PO on Thursday - can't wait to get a good dose of Rush, but then a little goes a long way :)

Although not presidential material [well, some of his faults seem less than what I've seen in the last decade!] Rush does hit the conservative agenda on the mark a lot. He often puts the "fun" in fundamentalist :)

I'll enjoy reading this and it will be available for someone else when I'm finished.