Ralph's Party

by Lisa Jewell | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014027927x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 03, 2007
Lisa Jewell's books are always good fun. I read this when it first came out & enjoyed it so I couldn't resist picking it up when I saw it at a library sale (& it's in excellent condition!)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 01, 2008
One it's way to PatriciaLeao...hope you enjoy it :o)

2008 RABCK RELEASE CHALLENGE (#63)

Journal Entry 3 by PatriciaLeao on Thursday, May 08, 2008
Hi!

I have allready th book. ;)
Tanks very much.

-micazy (Portugal)
-BOKWORMY (Portugal)
-sky-so-blue (Portugal)

-come back to home

Journal Entry 5 by norafrvr from Kuwait, Kuwait Kuwait on Thursday, January 08, 2009
The book arrived yesterday. But, I will hold on to it for a while because Ive already have 2 other books to read and send off.

Thanks so much.

Journal Entry 6 by carenhf from Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA on Monday, March 09, 2009
I recieved the book in the mail last week from Lady-anglophile. It was a fun read. I will send it on it's way this week to piolha who is next on the list.
Caren

Journal Entry 7 by piolha on Thursday, April 09, 2009
Received!!
Thank you carenhf!!!

Journal Entry 8 by piolha on Sunday, May 31, 2009
Finish!
The book was very funny! I like this kind of books to practice my English!! Thank you!!

I have contacted micazy...

Journal Entry 9 by micazy from Costa da Caparica, Setúbal Portugal on Thursday, July 16, 2009
It's with me. Thanks!

Journal Entry 10 by micazy from Costa da Caparica, Setúbal Portugal on Monday, December 14, 2009
Really had a good time with this book. It's a simple story, but very well written.

16 dez - Sent to BOKWORMY.