The Honourable Schoolboy

by John le Carré | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTuttasbwing of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 11/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingTuttasbwing from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, November 03, 2007
Bought this book at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (This is a FREE & SPAM-FREE Website:), I hope you’ll consider using Tuttasb (that's me!) as the one who referred you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTuttasbwing at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, January 18, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (1/19/2008 UTC) at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Released as part of The 2008 Heart & Soul Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, January 19, 2008
Har lenge tenkt at jeg skulle lese mer Le Carré, så denne fikk bli med hjem i dag.