Eragon

by Christopher Paolini | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by kauke of Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 11/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by kauke from Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, November 02, 2007
Fantastic Adventure in Alagesia
With Photos from the Movie

Released 10 yrs ago (5/16/2008 UTC) at kontrollierte Übergabe an einen bookcrosser in Fulda, Hessen Germany

mit der Post zu Annieselan unterwegs

Journal Entry 3 by Annieselan from Fulda, Hessen Germany on Saturday, May 24, 2008
Das Buch ist heute bei mir angekommen! Vielen Dank für den Büchertausch, kauke. Es muss sich leider noch ein wenig gedulden, bis ich die vielen Ringe, die heute auch bei mir ankamen gelesen habe.

Journal Entry 4 by Annieselan from Fulda, Hessen Germany on Sunday, May 03, 2009
I really liked Eragon and his adventures, though sometimes it´s a lot like "Lord of the Rings" (my alltime-favourite fantasy-books). I want to have a Saphira, too. ;-)
Paolinis style is quite good. Most of the times you don´t ever think that the author of this book was so young, there are only a few parts where his ages shines through in his writing style.

Journal Entry 5 by Nine1987 from Wetter, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, July 22, 2009
today I released this book from my Packstation.

Txs for sending

Journal Entry 6 by Akropolis from Bochum, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, September 05, 2009
This book was at the books flea market at restaurant Landau in Langendreer/Bochum today. Since this book hasn't found new home there, I've took it back me for its next chance: in one of the OBCZs of Bochum or at the next markt.

Journal Entry 7 by Akropolis at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/23/2009 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I've looked up, who's wishing for this book and so I sent it to Jesbo in Berlin now. Have fun with it!

Journal Entry 8 by wingJesbowing from Riegelsberg, Saarland Germany on Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sicher aus der Packstation befreit...vielen lieben Dank für's Schicken !

Journal Entry 9 by wingJesbowing from Riegelsberg, Saarland Germany on Friday, April 09, 2010
thanks again for the fulfillment of this desire. the book is super. I could read it quite quickly and it was just fun

Journal Entry 10 by wingJesbowing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany on Friday, April 16, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany

Starts the journey to Shahrun ... Have fun with the book and many greetings from germany

Journal Entry 11 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Just recieved this in the post this morning. It's a RABCK from Jesbo to grant a wish on my list. Thank you so much! Can't wait to get reading this. Plan to release it onwards when I've finished it.

Journal Entry 12 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 04, 2014
So good! I really got caught up in the land of Alagaësia and Eragon's amazing story. I'm not normally a fantasy reader but I found the story well written and really captivating. I was astounded to find that this was written by a 15 year old!!! He not only told an epic adventure story, but set it in a whole new world with multiple languages. I'm really excited to continue reading the rest of the series now.

Oh my goodness. Have I really had this book for so long? I shall try to find a mother reader for it soon. Thank you so much for sharing this book.

Journal Entry 13 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, April 04, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (4/4/2014 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This book is going to Norway to make somebody happy. I'd be happy if I could go to Norway too.

Journal Entry 14 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 08, 2014
This well-travelled book is in Stavanger, Norway now. Thank you very much for passing it on, as it is a book I've wanted to read for quite some time.
My 9-year old son was really pleased when he saw the book, he is a fantasy reader, but he was dissapointed when he realised the book was in English.... I promise you though, that I will not keep the book long enough for him to read on his own! Scout's honor ;-)

Journal Entry 15 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Thursday, October 16, 2014
I've devoured Eragon's adventure. Have to admit that I have seen the film quite some time back, but the book really did live up to my expectations.
Now I have to look out for the next books in thes eries, and find out what to do with this copy.

I didn't realise that Paolini was such a young author - all credit to him.