Saint City Sinners (Dante Valentine, Book 4)

by Lilith Saintcrow | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 11/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Thursday, November 01, 2007
Another Dante Valentine book! I like the fact that this author is releasing 3 books practically one after the other!

Journal Entry 2 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Friday, February 22, 2008
What a nice surprise! I pray I enjoy the continuation of the series better ...

Released 9 yrs ago (5/21/2010 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria

Enjoy :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Sulfur on Saturday, May 22, 2010
Catch from the Ladies Night.

Journal Entry 5 by Sulfur at Wien Bezirk 01 - Innere Stadt, Wien Austria on Friday, September 03, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/3/2010 UTC) at Wien Bezirk 01 - Innere Stadt, Wien Austria

Back to Rianonne!

Journal Entry 6 by Rianonne at Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Saturday, September 04, 2010
back with me again :-)

Released 8 yrs ago (1/31/2011 UTC) at VBB in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria

coming via the Paranormal VBB from BookObsessed

Journal Entry 8 by nikel27 at Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
arrived safe at my house, thanks

Journal Entry 9 by nikel27 at -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Monday, September 03, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (9/3/2018 UTC) at -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany

Gave it to a friend of mine who is not a BC-Member - EnJoy