Q is for Quarry

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by smallbluepebble of Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by smallbluepebble from Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 28, 2007
Kinsey Millhone continues to solve her way through the alphabet. I didn't make it past A is for Alibi, but I'm sure I can find a Bookcrosser who can make it to Q...

Journal Entry 2 by wingcandy-is-dandywing from Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Passed on to me at the Bookcrossing Convention, London 2008 (April 20th).

Thank you very much smallbluepebble. Adding to my Sue Grafton pile.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
I finally got to Q!! I’m still reading and enjoying this series but it’s taking me a while as I only read 2-3 of these books in a year.

I really enjoyed this one and then find it was based on a real unsolved murder which I found interesting. Sue Grafton was inspired and informed by a real incident but her imagination has expanded and fictionalised the story. All in all a good read and great characters. Perhaps I can find this on someone’s wish list as small blue pebble did 11 years ago. 😉

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 09, 2018
Picked up from the post office today. Thank you so much for sending this to me and for the offer of R&S but I already have these ones.

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 04, 2019
I am running out of things to say. I have enjoyed all of the books. Is it strange I am now imagining Henry as Howard Keel? I feel that I personally know all her characters. Kinsey is such a real person with her feisty but so likeable nature. Additionally interesting is the fact that this book is written about a true event as explained at the end.

Journal Entry 6 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2019 UTC) at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sending out in my Kinsey Millhone spiral.

reet petite
diane-fraser
greenbadger
paws4books
Maranlin
penelopewanders
lamelemon
Ollie 1976

Journal Entry 7 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 05, 2019
Thanks

Journal Entry 8 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 04, 2020
Good read. It involves Kinsey's family & their old home.
Read the Author's note about the Jane Doe who inspired the story.
Going to diane-Fraser.

Journal Entry 9 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Arrived a few days ago, thank you :-) I'm still reading P and hope to get to this one soon