Everyone Worth Knowing

by Lauren Weisberger | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Minkymoo76 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2007
I really like Devil Wears Prada, and thought I'd like this one, But ......
I found it really difficult to get into and found it really hard to finish it as I thought the story seemed really similar to that of Devil. Not for me, maybe someone else will like it !

Released 11 yrs ago (11/5/2007 UTC) at By Post RABCK in RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending off as a suprise to a fellow member ! Enjoy !!!

Journal Entry 3 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Wow!!! Many, many thanks for this complete-surprise RABCK!!!! I've just come back from the doctors as I have tonsilitis, and this has made me feel heaps better!!

Thanks once again, and I hope I enjoy it as much as the Devil!

Katybean
xx

Journal Entry 4 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 16, 2008
I thought this was a fab book - not sure if I enjoyed it as much as the Devil Wears Prada, but I loved it, and I thought the ending was perfect!!

Would have liked some 'pictures' of Phillip to have come out though ;o)

Katybean
x

Journal Entry 5 by Twicky from Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Thanks arrived safely!