Tempestuous/Restless Heart

by Tami Hoag | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 11/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 11, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 19, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Bringing to the BCinDC meetup at Noodles.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Caught! Thanks for sharing this book with me on an unbelievably hot day in Rockville, Maryland. The thermometer now reads 96 degrees Fahrenheit.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted this year by awaywithfairies. Ths book's title contains the words HEART. and EAR.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 09, 2020

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Imagine0307 who will keep it traveling. :D

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by imagine0307 at Bethesda, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Controlled release from Squeaky Chu :)

Journal Entry 8 by imagine0307 at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/14/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Released at Little Free Library #48181 next to the Bethesda Trolly trail and Sunrise Center.