The Rugrats Movie: The Rugrats Versus the Monkeys (The Rugrats Movie 8 X 8)

by Luke David | Children's Books |
Registered by DeeOhTea of North Providence, Rhode Island USA on 12/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by DeeOhTea from North Providence, Rhode Island USA on Saturday, December 01, 2007
If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (This is a FREE & SPAM-FREE Website:), I hope you’ll consider using DeeOhTea (that's me!) as the one who referred you!

Journal Entry 2 by DeeOhTea from North Providence, Rhode Island USA on Monday, March 17, 2008
Going into Rachel's Children's Bookbox:)
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, May 16, 2008
We got back Rachel's Children's Bookbox today and are amazed at all of the lovely books that were added!

Rachel asked me if we would have to read all the books tonight. (ha ha) Don't worry, we will pace ourselves. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 26, 2008
This was a funny book.
Thank's DeeohTea.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 01, 2009
Book Description:

Tommy and his friends have the time of their lives when they get lost in some deep, dark woods and meet up with a band of troublemaking monkeys newly escaped from a circus train.

I cleaned out some of Rachel's books and I am ready to share this book again! Thanks DeeOhTea!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Cracker Barrell in Cartersville, Georgia USA on Saturday, June 06, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (6/6/2009 UTC) at Cracker Barrell in Cartersville, Georgia USA

Left on a rocking chair on the front porch. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by mimisbabies on Sunday, June 07, 2009
this was the first time i have ever seen this. I found the bood laying in the seat of a rocking chair at the cracker barrell. I thought a child had went off and left the book. till i read the front then the inside . I think this is so cool. I read it to my grand babies just as soon as I got home and now am fixing to pass it on. Thanks to the one that come up with this idea.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Cute Book, my kids enjoyed it, passing it along

CAUGHT IN WILLIAMSPORT PA USA