Doctor Who:The Ark in Space

by Ian Marter | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 10/20/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 20, 2007
From the back cover:

"At a time in the far-off future, Earth has become uninhabitable. A selection of Humanity is placed, deep-frozen, in a fully automated space station, to await the day of their return to Earth...

Thousands of years later, Doctor Who arrives. He finds things going suspiciously wrong, and the station under attack from the giant Wirrn, deadly creatures who, in their lust for power, now threaten the future of the whole Human Race..."

The cover is by Chris Achilleos, who said in an interview with Richard Marson in DWM 114, July 1986: "I liked The Ark in Space cover, which highlighted the monster well, I thought, and which got us away from too many Doctor only covers."

Journal Entry 2 by Davros-10 at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Mailed to juli2007. I hope you enjoy it.

Also counts towards the 2013 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 26 (Quarter 2 Do-over - W15: Triples).

Journal Entry 3 by juli2007 at Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Friday, July 05, 2013
Thank you for the books Davros-10!