Wife for a Day

by Patti Berg | Romance |
Registered by ChiBoiler of Chicago, Illinois USA on 10/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by ChiBoiler from Chicago, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 18, 2007
I enjoyed this book...

Journal Entry 2 by ChiBoiler at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, February 05, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (2/5/2009 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending in the mail for JennyC1230's Virtual Romance Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, February 09, 2009
I appreciate the RABCK you sent, unfortunately, I already have that book, but I haven't read this book, so I will trade the Susan Donovan book for this one. Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, December 07, 2013
Book Description: Heading for Palm Beach for his sister's engagement ball, millionaire Jack Remington is forced to find a replacement for the girlfriend who has just dumped him and offers Samantha Jones, a lovely but penniless tailor, a deal to pose as his fiancee.

Wow! Sorry it took me awhile to read this one. I really enjoyed this light romance. I wish the character of Sam Jones had been fleshed out a bit more. But the characters and story were great.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 07, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Released 6 yrs ago (5/27/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Aramena from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 02, 2014