Doctor Who-Castrovalva

by Christopher H. Bidmead | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0426193261 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 10/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 16, 2007
From the back cover:

"Still weak and confused after his fourth regeneration, the Doctor retreats to Castrovalva to recuperate.

But Castrovalva is not the haven of peace and tranquility the Doctor and his companions are seeking. Far from being able to rest quietly, the unsuspecting time-travellers are caught up once again in the evil machinations of the Master.

Only an act of supreme self-sacrifice will enable them to escape the maniacal lunacy of the renegade Time Lord."

Journal Entry 2 by Davros-10 at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Mailed to juli2007. I hope you enjoy it.

Also counts towards the 2013 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 26 (Quarter 2 Do-over - W21: Red, White & Blue on the Cover).

Journal Entry 3 by juli2007 at Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Friday, July 05, 2013
Thanks for the books!