The Family Man (Davis Landing, Book 3) (Larger Print Love Inspired #364)

by Irene Hannon | Romance |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 11/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
The Davis Landing Observer Page 5

The Gossip Guru
…has more scandalous news about the beleaguered Hamilton family: Seems patriarch Wallace had an illegitimate child with someone well-known within the community. Does Mrs. Hamilton know about this?

In other Hamilton news, daughter Amy recently hired old flame Bryan Healey to write for Nashville Living. Wonder how gracious the single dad will be in taking orders from the woman who broke his heart? But what eldest daughter wants, she gets. And Amy wants this family man to be hers….

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, January 09, 2008
I'm going to share this book as a "Ray it Forward." I borrowed the idea from crrcookie as well as her explanation of this type of ray.

Let me try and explain what a "Ray It Forward" is. More or less it is the lazy way for me to set up a common BookRay. Ordinarily a BookRay has a list of participants and it gets mailed down the line to the last person who does whatever they wish with the book. Well, I have no desire to maintain a list so this is what I figure. I’ll find the first person that wants this book and send it to them. I just ask that they pass the book along "BookRay" fashion when they are done with it.

If you are in possession of this book then please look for another BookCrosser to pass it to. Check the wish lists, the forums, a yahoo group, the BookRelay, or offer it at a meeting …whatever way you choose to pass it on is up to you. If it seems that no other BookCrossers want it then send it along its way as a wild release but this should be a last resort.

What are the advantages of Ray it Forward?

Time frame – I ask that you pass the book along in a couple months or so but because there is not a "waiting list" the time is a little more relaxed than a standard BookRay.

Shipping Preferences – Choose your own. If you need to post within your own country then do so. If you choose to send international that is great too. If postal costs are a problem right now then hand it to another BookCrosser at a meeting, release to an OBCZ, ask for postage from the receiver or find some other way to get the book in the hands of another BookCrosser.

***Please note that it would be polite to let the next person know that this is a Ray It Forward book before you pass it along to them so that they will know that they will be expected to pass it on in a couple months.

Less Stress – Please do your best to keep this book moving but I am going to try my hardest not to worry about it anymore as I send it into the world to be enjoyed by as many as is its fate.

Journal Entry 3 by nikel27 at Post Office in BookRay, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/14/2008 UTC) at Post Office in BookRay, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

Please read and pass along, thanks

Journal Entry 4 by readingtrix from Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Thursday, March 27, 2008
My first 'Ray it forward' novel is a heartwarming, inspirational, family love story. Thanks Nikel27, I shall play along!

Journal Entry 5 by readingtrix from Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Saturday, June 14, 2008
I will give this 'wholesome' novel to snufkin81 at the meet-up at the Book Fair this afternoon. Snufkin81, If possible please make sure it gets passed onto a bookcrosser who will (your sister or Klaradyn maybe?)

Journal Entry 6 by snufkin81 from Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Saturday, June 14, 2008
Readingtrix passed this on to me at the Book Fair meetup this afternoon. Thanks so much, I'll make sure it goes to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 7 by snufkin81 at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Still have this on my shelf (unread)! Will be releasing it soon.