His Bundle of Love (Love Inspired #334)

by Patricia Davids | Romance |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 11/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Heavenly Father, I would love to be a dad, to hold a sticky hand while we watch a ball game. But is Caitlin Williams's daughter coming into my arms at birth part of Your plan? Caitlin named me as the dad so her preemie could receive urgent medical care. That's why I brought the Williams women home with me until Caitlin gets back on her feet. I sense she's hiding something about her past — I wish she'd realize secrets can tear you apart.

Now I can't imagine my life without them. I've even proposed to Caitlin — for the baby's sake, of course. But convincing Caitlin to make the three of us a family will be no easy task.

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, January 09, 2008
I'm going to share this book as a "Ray it Forward." I borrowed the idea from crrcookie as well as her explanation of this type of ray.

Let me try and explain what a "Ray It Forward" is. More or less it is the lazy way for me to set up a common BookRay. Ordinarily a BookRay has a list of participants and it gets mailed down the line to the last person who does whatever they wish with the book. Well, I have no desire to maintain a list so this is what I figure. I’ll find the first person that wants this book and send it to them. I just ask that they pass the book along "BookRay" fashion when they are done with it.

If you are in possession of this book then please look for another BookCrosser to pass it to. Check the wish lists, the forums, a yahoo group, the BookRelay, or offer it at a meeting …whatever way you choose to pass it on is up to you. If it seems that no other BookCrossers want it then send it along its way as a wild release but this should be a last resort.

What are the advantages of Ray it Forward?

Time frame – I ask that you pass the book along in a couple months or so but because there is not a "waiting list" the time is a little more relaxed than a standard BookRay.

Shipping Preferences – Choose your own. If you need to post within your own country then do so. If you choose to send international that is great too. If postal costs are a problem right now then hand it to another BookCrosser at a meeting, release to an OBCZ, ask for postage from the receiver or find some other way to get the book in the hands of another BookCrosser.

***Please note that it would be polite to let the next person know that this is a Ray It Forward book before you pass it along to them so that they will know that they will be expected to pass it on in a couple months.

Less Stress – Please do your best to keep this book moving but I am going to try my hardest not to worry about it anymore as I send it into the world to be enjoyed by as many as is its fate.

Journal Entry 3 by nikel27 at Post Office in BookRay, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/5/2008 UTC) at Post Office in BookRay, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

EnJoy the book as I did.

Journal Entry 4 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Received with thanks. I'm reading a Christian fiction at the moment and like to alternate genres so this will be the next again book that I read and I will then endeavour to pass it on to another BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 5 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 15, 2008
When I saw the cover of this book, I really wasn't sure I'd enjoy it. I'm childfree and the cover features a baby's hand grabbing a man's finger. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself devouring the pages. The characters were likeable and engaging and, while the situation was overblown, there was enough reality to form a very moving tale. Indeed, this is the first Love Inspired to have me wiping a tear from my eyes!

Offered as Ray-It-Forward

Journal Entry 6 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 15, 2008
Reserved for Midlifecrisis.

Journal Entry 7 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 20, 2008
PMing Midlifecrisis for addy

Journal Entry 8 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Midlifecrisis is now unable to participate so I'll advertise this Ray-it-Forward on the Forums and BCUK.

Journal Entry 9 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Reserved for Moonwoolf. I have her addy.

Journal Entry 10 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 25, 2008
On way to Moonwoolf

Journal Entry 11 by Moonwoolf from Azambuja, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, May 12, 2008
Arrived today. I hope not take too long with it :)
It sounds very interesting... Thank you!