School's Out

by Christophe Dufosse | Children's Books |
Registered by beaulivre of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 10/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by beaulivre from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, October 14, 2007
A chilling story told by a teacher about a group of student in a class he takes over after their first teacher has supposedly committed suicide. Quite gripping and enjoyable.

It reminded me a little of Donna Tartt's 'The Secret History'.

Journal Entry 2 by beaulivre from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, July 17, 2008
Adding to BellaMack's 'You've Gotta Read this Bookbag' cos it's such a great read!

I hope someone else enjoys it too!

Journal Entry 3 by juli2007 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Took this one out of Bellamack's Bookbag, looks like a great read!

Journal Entry 4 by juli2007 at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia on Friday, December 18, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (12/18/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia

Popping into bag as part of secret santa gift!

Journal Entry 5 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 21, 2009
This sounds like a good book to get my nose into. I'll have a go at it once I'm home from the coast; as I do lighter reading when I'm there. Thank you so much for this one.

Journal Entry 6 by CavyNomes at Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Received on 20/11/2020 from Mozette as part of a random bookbag giveaway.