My Sister is a Werewolf (The Young Brothers, Book 4)

by Kathy Love | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 10/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
Synopsis
The sexy Young brothers may know a fang or two about the art of seduction, but their sister, Elizabeth, is positively mooning over a few issues of her own.

BAD MOON RISING

Elizabeth Young's brothers think they have it rough as vampires? Ha! Two words for them: unwanted hair. What werewolf Elizabeth craves is a normal life with a husband, kids, and less shaving. Unfortunately the vaccine she's researched isn't working yet. Worse, she's in heat—and soon every dangerous wolf pack for miles around will be at her door. To buy time, she needs to have sex, and often, with the first human male she can find.

Veterinarian Jensen Adler just meant to drown his sorrows, until a stunning, leather—clad brunette made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Now he's caught up in something really weird, definitely dangerous, and, okay, extremely hot. So his new girlfriend's hiding something (and she's a little freaky about the moon), but Jensen knows true love when he feels it, and this time, he's not giving up. no matter how hairy things get.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to TerraFreaky! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, November 26, 2007
Nou!! You sweetie! I received the email with a tracking number a few days ago. I peered at the email, trying to recall what would be coming. I'm a big Noumena-pink-book grabber in the VBB's, so I just sort of shrugged and decided to wait and see.

Thanks a BUNCH for the surprise RABCK. You made my day! The great news is that I get to read this VERY soon because I need to read more books from other BC'ers to finish out a 43things.com challenge for 2007.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Journal Entry 4 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, December 22, 2007
Sending to wss4 ~ everybook VBB. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Monday, December 31, 2007
Arrived today. I still have to collect the first books in the series so this one will be on Mt. TBR for a while!

Thanks for sharing!