Just Like a Man

by Elizabeth Bevarly | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 10/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
Synopsis
Hannah Frost is used to being surrounded by cute, sweet, troublemakers. After all, she's the principle of Indiana's upper class private elementary school, a popular repository for kids who "don't fit in" at public school. But even though she's been single since dinosaurs roamed the earth, what is interesting Hannah these days isn't her worst student… it's his father. What she can put her fingers on? Michael Sawyer, aka Raptor, former FBI computer specialist, has a few good ideas. Trouble is, he's too busy trying to save the world--or at least the world's internet connections--from certain doom at the hands of an old enemy, and trying to get his imaginative son back on course at school. But there's always time for a gorgeous, oh-so-prim, slightly mysterious headmistress, isn't there? Michael plans to make time, and do whatever it takes to convince Hannah to do the same.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
Ugh...I bought ANOTHER book I've already read! Passing on to ctgmom since she is responsible for how much money I spent today!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, October 15, 2007
Surprise RABCK for ctgmom...since it wasn't on your bookshelf....and you were probably responsible for me buying it anyway! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by CTGMOM from Sellersburg, Indiana USA on Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I don't think I made you buy this one however I do plead the 5th on all the others you did buy!!!
(If you think we were bad in Radcliff just wait til June!!!! muhwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!)
Thank you so much Nou!!!!