Destination Unknown

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TheDunedan of Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 10/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by TheDunedan from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2007
This book was in a box of books which I had stored at my parents'house for years. I'd forgotten the books that were in the box ! I can't remember where I got the book, probably a second-hand book sale of some sort. I plan to read and release the book.

Journal Entry 2 by TheDunedan from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 18, 2007
I have passed this book to my mum to read prior to release.

Journal Entry 3 by TheDunedan from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 28, 2007
My mum has finished reading this book the rating shown with this journal entry is hers.

Journal Entry 4 by TheDunedan from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 09, 2007
I have finished reading this book.It is different to the usual murder mystery that we associate with Agatha Christie.I found it an enjoyable change.

Journal Entry 5 by TheDunedan from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 07, 2008
I have successfully offered this book as a spiral on the forum together with five other Agatha Christie books :- Poirot's Early Cases, Sparkling Cyanide, Third Girl,5 Little Pigs and N or M ?. The order for this book is :-

Sugaryfun
sharonrocks
brunton11
catflap
back to me

Please pm the next person for posting details and make a journal entry when receiving and posting the book.Thanks hope you all enjoy it.

I am going to post it to Sugaryfun tomorrow.

Journal Entry 6 by Sugaryfun from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The book arrived today. Thanks for sending it and the postcard.

Journal Entry 7 by Sugaryfun from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I'm really sorry, but I ended up with too many books to read at once and I didn't have time for this one. I didn't want to hang on to it for too long, so I sent it off today.

Journal Entry 8 by librissima from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Sunday, March 02, 2008
Sent to me 2 days ago! Thanx! I'm sure I'll enjoy it!!