In The Language of Love

by Diane Shoemperlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by subjunctive of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/1/2003
Journal Entry 1 by subjunctive from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 01, 2003

I read this for a class a few years ago and I really liked the concept. It's comprised of 100 short stories based on the words in the standard word association test. I'd probably like to read it again before I release it.

Journal Entry 2 by highbrown on Sunday, June 06, 2004
I kind of felt like the gimmick was better than the actual writing, but still, the way the sections weave together is really fascinating. Too sad for my liking, but I didn't put it down much so it must've been good!

Journal Entry 3 by KarinAlyssa on Tuesday, June 08, 2004
I "caught" this book at the meetup tonight, it was a great one and I'll try to read this book before the next meetup. Love is an universal topic, what about its language ? Thanks highbrown

Journal Entry 4 by KarinAlyssa on Thursday, March 03, 2005
After many tries, I can't get in this book. Sadly, this book failed my 50 pages test.

Journal Entry 5 by KarinAlyssa at by Mail in BookRelay.Com, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (3/29/2005 UTC) at by Mail in BookRelay.Com, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases

BookRelay - Going to Merinda. Enjoy !!!

Journal Entry 6 by Merinda from Salem, Ohio USA on Monday, April 25, 2005
Ooh, looks interesting, added to my TBR list.