Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 031298586x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjumpinginwing of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 10/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingjumpinginwing from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 08, 2007
Hello Bookfinder!
Thanks for coming to the BookCrossing site. I hope you'll leave a journal entry to let us know that this book has been caught. You can do so anonymously or you can join BookCrossing and experience the fun of releasing books yourself.

Keep the book for as long as you want. If you read it, feel free to make a journal entry letting us know what you thought of it. When you're ready to let it go, please pass it on to someone else or release it into "the wild" and let us know that it's on the move again.

-------
Reserved for the Agatha Raisin book spiral.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjumpinginwing at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, September 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/10/2009 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet, British Columbia Canada

Sent to NMReader as part of the Agatha Raisin spiral.

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, September 14, 2009
It arrived today. Looking forward to reading

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 12, 2010
A quick status update on this book.

I started reading this book when I returned from a business trip on Friday. I am reading concurrently with a few other books, so it may take a little while to complete. I hope to read the next book (Curious Curate) in the series and send both on to Bug2004 in the next couple weeks.

April 13: Agatha is investigating with her new neighbor. I am about half way through the book. It is nice to see Agatha getting over James.

*****SPOILER*****
April 14: New neighbors have a short life in Agatha's village. They seem to be like the red shirts on any original Star Trek landing party - they aren't going to make it more then one episode.

April 15: Agatha has gone to a hypnotist to stop smoking. I have about 90 pages left to read. I would like to finish tonight or tomorrow

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, April 16, 2010
Another good read.

Agatha is growing and learning how to be more at ease with herself

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 26, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/26/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I will be mailing this and Agatha Raisin and the Curious Curate after work today

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 3220 0001 8477 1940

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 3220 0001 8477 1940
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:57 PM on April 29, 2010 in OMAHA, NE 68136.
Delivered, April 29, 2010, 12:57 pm, OMAHA, NE 68136
Arrival at Post Office, April 29, 2010, 9:51 am, OMAHA, NE 68137
Processed through Sort Facility, April 29, 2010, 12:21 am, OMAHA, NE 68108
Processed through Sort Facility, April 27, 2010, 9:46 pm, STERLING, VA 20166
Acceptance, April 27, 2010, 4:21 pm, HERNDON, VA 20170

Journal Entry 7 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Friday, May 07, 2010
Arrived safely. I have been w/out a modem for my computer, so have been unable to log on.

Journal Entry 8 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Mailed off today. Very, very sorry for the delay.