Doctor Who and the Dinosaur Invasion

by Malcolm Hulke | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 10/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Monday, October 08, 2007
From the back cover:

"The Doctor walked slowly forward into the cul-de-sac. The giant dinosaur turned its head to focus on the midget now approaching... the Doctor aimed his gun to fire... suddenly from behind came a great roar of anger. He spun round — blocking the exit from the narrow street towered a Tyrannosaurus Rex, its savage jaws dripping with blood...

The Doctor and Sarah arrive back in the TARDIS to find London completely deserted — except for the dinosaurs. Has the return of these prehistoric creatures been deliberately planned and, if so, who can be behind it all?"

This is a novelisation of the Third Doctor story "Invasion of the Dinosaurs" (obviously enough!) and was later reprinted under its original title.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/10/2012 UTC) at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Day 11 for my 2012 Bookcrossing Advent Calendar at work.

I hope you enjoy it Chris, and that you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

Also counts towards the 2012 "D" For December Release Challenge.