The Illustrated Book of Trees

by A. R. Clapham, Barbara E. Nicholson | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ekorren of Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 10/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by ekorren from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, October 8, 2007
Reprint of "The Oxford Book of Trees"

Journal Entry 2 by wingschwesterwing from Wien Bezirk 03 - Landstraße, Wien Austria on Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Got it from ekorren per mail today. Thanks a lot! I´m a bit into trees, and books about trees (ignoring that a tree had to die for the book, hehe)... I´ll have a walk with it through the parks here in Darmstadt soon...

Dec 30th, 2007: This book is GREAT. Some of the trees I was always wondering about here in my area are in it, although these trees are from really far away parts of the world, e.g. Latin America!

Journal Entry 3 by wingschwesterwing at Wien Bezirk 03 - Landstraße, Wien Austria on Sunday, September 25, 2022
This book has moved with me from Darmstadt to Vienna years ago and now that I am trying to reduce the things I own, it is allowed to travel again. Although starting with bookcrossing books is maybe not really reducing things I own...

in der Büchertelefonzelle