Skinny Legs and All

by Tom Robbins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 10/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, October 28, 2007
This is a fantastic book! I bought this copy at a used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, March 28, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and the world at large.
I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, rhythmbiscuit, as your referring member. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 29, 2020
Found this book in a neighborhood booknook. Interestingly, there was a plane ticket stub for a flight from Charlotte to Chicago