Code Name: Baby

by Christina Skye | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 9/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 29, 2007

From Publishers Weekly
In bestseller Skye's thrilling third Code Name romance (after Code Name: Princess), gorgeous dog trainer Kit O'Halloran works under government contract at her New Mexico ranch with four genetically enhanced black Labradors that, unknown to her, are worth millions to outside forces as well as to U.S. covert operations. Navy SEAL Wolfe Houston arrives to protect Kit and her canine charges, including Baby, the book's most endearing character. As it happens, Kit has known Wolfe from childhood, and her long-standing secret crush makes for a highly charged reunion. Wolfe's own biotech enhancements only intensify their red-hot sex. Meanwhile, Wolfe's former colleague Gabriel Enrique Cruz has escaped from an experimental government lab, where he was treated like an animal, and all hell breaks loose.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, October 05, 2007
This was a good romantic suspense book. This was the first book I have read by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
This is going into the Romance Bookbox!
Romance Bookbox Journal

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Selecting from JennyC1230's Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, December 30, 2007
Going out in Mom's Recent Romances Bookbox #1.

Journal Entry 6 by ariesgirl29 on Saturday, January 19, 2008
Came in bookbox - putting back in to travel.

Journal Entry 7 by Busyangel from Tampa, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
I received this in the Romance Book Box. I am sure I will enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 8 by Busyangel from Tampa, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 13, 2008
This was an enjoyable read. I hope to release this book this week for others to enjoy.

Journal Entry 9 by PompanoReader on Thursday, September 25, 2008
I found the book in left in the lobby were I work. I decided to read it and enjoyed it and will pass it on to fellow coworkers. This is the first book I've read by this authore and I will look for others in the series.