Little Earthquakes

by Jennifer Weiner | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by FeralReader of Davis, California USA on 9/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by FeralReader from Davis, California USA on Saturday, September 29, 2007
I found this book in our local SPCA thrift shop while looking for deals to fill up a "Wish-Come-True Bookbox" with top 100 titles and authors from Cliff1976.com wishlists.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Pulled from FeralReader's Wish-Come-True bookbox. I've read one Jennifer Weiner book & loved it. Looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail at Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, July 29, 2010
I read this book at exactly the right time. It wasn't an easy read for me, but it was cathartic. The book is both funny and poignant, and I love Jennifer Weiner's writing.

To be released on a road trip in August. Will update with a specific location.

Journal Entry 6 by Morgail at Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, August 26, 2010
Releasing

Released 8 yrs ago (8/26/2010 UTC) at Devil's Tower National Monument in -- Parks (state and national), Wyoming USA

Left on a bench in the visitor center.