Fancy Strut

by Lee Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Cinnamon-Girl of Newnan, Georgia USA on 9/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Cinnamon-Girl from Newnan, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 29, 2007
Hello and welcome! You have not only found yourself this book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing - it doesn't cost anything to join! If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future owners can track this book's journey. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Cinnamon-Girl, as your referring member. Thanks and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by Cinnamon-Girl at Johnny's Pizza in Peachtree City, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (10/6/2007 UTC) at Johnny's Pizza in Peachtree City, Georgia USA

on a bench outside ...