Cloud Atlas

by David Mitchell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHaugtussawing of Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on 9/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingHaugtussawing from Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, September 29, 2007
I've had this book on my shelf for 3 1/2 years now - meaning to read it as it is on the 1001 - list.
But:
- the book does not look tempting at all
- sci-fi inspired
- I have tried, and tried, and tried

Thus - I give up - I'll never read this one, and I don't even feel bad about it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/12/2011 UTC) at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

I have fond memories of us playing Monopoly - and I do hope there will be a space for international players in the future as well.

Here is the book for you - I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by Inge1983 at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, March 16, 2011
thanks a lot. This book was on my wishlist for a long time.
Hope I'll be the worthy reader you were searching for.
So kind of you to rabck it to me!
The monopoly game was great, I also hope it will be there again in future

Released 3 yrs ago (7/23/2016 UTC) at Free little library Steigereiland in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I could not get info the story, so unfortunately didnt read it to the end. Now I'll put it in a minilibrary in the neighbourhood. For the next person to enjoy.