The Solitary Outlaw: Trudeau, Lewis, Gould, Canetti, McLuhan

by B. W. Powe | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, September 27, 2007
Hmmm...what's this then?

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Little Free Library- Shaftsbury in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, July 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library- Shaftsbury in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Oh my goodness. The heat is getting to me! I just put all my release notes in the Crossing Zone notes. Sheesh. I've gone back to edit out some of my babble and now I'm exhausted.

So, yes, I released this book as part of the Canada Days Release Challenge in celebration of Canadian books and authors!

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!