Anita and Me

by Meera Syal | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 5/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 15, 2008
I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it! A Punjabi child growing up in sixties Wolverhampton - very funny, I particularly enjoyed it since I know the area well.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Oxford/Berkshire area

Released 11 yrs ago (5/15/2008 UTC) at Passed onto another bookcrosser in -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by Ali4189 from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Cherrytree meet.

Journal Entry 4 by Ali4189 at Steventon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at Steventon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

For meet up.

Released 10 yrs ago (5/25/2009 UTC) at Harwell Feast- Monday May 25 2009 in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Harwell Feast 25 May 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at Unconvention (The Melting Pot various) in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to the Unconvention to go into someone's goody bag!

Journal Entry 7 by bcukuncon on Tuesday, June 30, 2009
This book is off to the Edinburgh Uncon as a surprise for someone's goody bag.