Blood Lure

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingO-Jennywing of Temple, Texas USA on 2/27/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingO-Jennywing from Temple, Texas USA on Thursday, February 27, 2003
In my HUGE to-be-read stack.

Journal Entry 2 by wingO-Jennywing from Temple, Texas USA on Thursday, February 27, 2003
Will go to marinaw when I'm through.

Journal Entry 3 by wingO-Jennywing from Temple, Texas USA on Monday, June 14, 2004
Mailing to marinaw today.

Journal Entry 4 by marinaw from Dripping Springs, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Still need to read about 5 more in the series before I can crack this one and pass it on. Thanks again to JennyO for helping me get these read in order.

Journal Entry 5 by marinaw at Dripping Springs, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
I finally got to, and finished this installment in January. This is one of the few paperbacks I've been able to read this year (I've been cruising through my audiobooks, though). This was an enjoyable read, and I appreciated that Anna was taken out of her "home" assignment. I think that the character really needed a break from all the toxic mess that she'd dealt with in the previous book. This was also definitely a way for the author to not be bogged down with the romance taking place. I can see how it could become easy to let that element take over the storyline, but Barr's doing a great job of maintaining her focus.

Thanks again to O-Jenny, who sent this to me. I'll likely release it at the Meetup tonight (the first I've attended in a very long time).

Journal Entry 6 by marinaw at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/8/2010 UTC) at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA

I'm bringing this to the Meetup tonight, which starts at 7. The online release timestamp isn't cooperating, so I hope that will get resolved soon. Will put in the pile on the table, then move it to the shelf in the corner if no one takes it.