You've Been Warned

Registered by desertresident of Tucson, Arizona USA on 9/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by desertresident from Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, September 24, 2007
My, James has been busy! This is the first book of James Patterson's(and I have read so many, but not all of them) that I didn't care for. The only reason I finished it was because I was expecting it to end up being a Patterson page-turner or that after all was said and done, I would read the last page, close the book and say, "That was a good read!" Never happened!

Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was similar to the Alphabet Author's private investigator's theme (which I enjoy for light "who dunnit" reading) but Patterson didn't get me hooked on this one. I won't be too critical as only one six stars out of how many eight and nine stars ratings?

Journal Entry 2 by desertresident at El Dorado Eye Associates in Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (11/6/2007 UTC) at El Dorado Eye Associates in Tucson, Arizona USA

On bench outside and in front of doctor's office Suite 180-C