Favourite Suffolk Recipes (Favourite Recipes)

by Dorothy Baldock | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 189843509x Global Overview for this book
Registered by abitstormyout of Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 9/23/2007
Journal Entry 1 by abitstormyout from Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 23, 2007
Donated to BookCrossing by my Uncle's Mum.

Released 11 yrs ago (11/10/2007 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taking to the Ipswich Meet tomorrow to restock the shelf!

Journal Entry 3 by Semioticghost from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, November 12, 2007
I intend to post this to another of my international bookcrosing friends in the hope that it sees a bit more than just this corner of Suffolk :)

Journal Entry 4 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 30, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/30/2018 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

To be sent as a bookcrossing surprise to a lovely person I've never met.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, January 07, 2019
This fetched up in our post box today, here on this side of the pond, from a lovely friend I've never met-- yet we have enjoyed this friendship totally over the internet and by mail. And it was thanks to BookCrossing that we met. I'll browse through, maybe cook a dish or two, and then be sure to pass it, and the companion booklet on to appropriate receivers. Thank you, Semioticghost! You are far too kind to me!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, January 21, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Charleston, South Carolina USA

Perused this and am now ready to pass it on so it can travel a bit. It's headed to another BookCrosser friend I've never met.

Journal Entry 7 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Friday, February 08, 2019
Thank you bookczuk for this little Tag Along book.
I'll keep this a few weeks and then pass along to ensure it continues to travel the world.