Love and Meatballs

by Susan Volland | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by sejent of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 9/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by sejent from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, September 22, 2007
Received from a BookMooch member. Reserved for someone.

Journal Entry 2 by sejent from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, October 14, 2007
Sending on for the BO Halloween Exchange.

Journal Entry 3 by ramson from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Yay! Thank you so much secret spook! I am so glad to have this book. Thanks for all of your generosity!

Journal Entry 4 by ramson at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/12/2009 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing into Elizardbreath's Books You Would Actually Want To Read Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Taken out of Elizardbreath's "Books People Would Actually Read" bookbox (playing Bookcrossing catchup today)

looks like fun - adding to my TBR shelf

Journal Entry 6 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, October 30, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/29/2010 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sent off in Svoight's Food Glorious Food Bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, December 04, 2010
caught from a foodie book box

Journal Entry 8 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/14/2011 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Such a fun read. A nice surprise of a few recipes also. released to my sister to read. (In hopes she makes a meal from the recipe in the book)

Journal Entry 9 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Saw this title and added it to Mount TBR, then it arrives in a Food themed bookbox for my sister. I told her to snag it, read it, then pass it. She finally has :)

Journal Entry 10 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/9/2011 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Giving it back to my sister, so she can release however she would like.

Cute story!!

Journal Entry 11 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, September 17, 2011
Back from my sister.

Journal Entry 12 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, March 03, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/2/2012 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Heading to Newcastle upon Tyne as a VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2012
Thanks for sending this, I think ill enjoy it

Journal Entry 14 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
I quite liked this book. It wasnt your typical girl meets boy chicklit, it was funny and easy to read. Would recommend this book to others.

Journal Entry 15 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/1/2013 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to soozreader as she has won my draw for the February: one book a month offer ;0)

Journal Entry 16 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Thank you so much for this book, sounds interesting! :)

Journal Entry 17 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, January 04, 2018
This was good entertainment for the dark winter evenings. Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 18 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book will travel to the winner of the Culinary sweeps. Congratulations and Happy reading!

Journal Entry 19 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, April 28, 2018
This one has safely arrived. Thank you. It looks like the kind of book that is perfect for when one wants some light-hearted relief, which is just what I want. I think it will go to the top of the pile.

-----------------------------
Updated May 11, 2018

I enjoyed this light fun read. It has a bit of everything - romance, drama, family, self search and food talk.

Journal Entry 20 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/16/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

For the winner/decoy of the Chick Lit and Chocolate sweepstakes. I hope you enjoy this sweet and charming book and the not too sweet chocolate that I picked. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 21 by elstaplador at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2018
Received in the Chicklit and Chocolate sweepstake - thank you!

Journal Entry 22 by elstaplador at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
This was a quick, fun, read, and made a tedious train journey much better than it might have been otherwise! I was more interested in the restaurant drama than in the romance - I have to say that the recipes in the back sound delicious.

Journal Entry 23 by elstaplador at Chick Lit and Chocolate , Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 11, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (10/11/2018 UTC) at Chick Lit and Chocolate , Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Sending in the Chocolate and Chicklit sweepstake. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 24 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 12, 2018
This arrived safely through my letterbox this afternoon as a gift from the Chicklit and Chocolate sweepstake - thank you!