Lawrence Sanders McNally's Dare

by Vincent Lardo | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0425197417 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 9/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 21, 2007
Book Description
When a young man is found dead in the pool of one of South Florida's most prominent citizens, Archy McNally rushes in to salvage reputations and solve the possible crime. But Palm Beach's rumor mill is already in overdrive. So is a killer who's just beginning

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 02, 2011
Archy McNally is Discreet Inquirer to the rich and famous in Palm Beach. Playing at a posh tennis benefit, Archy is on hand to help discover the drowning death of one of the waiters. The prime suspect is Lance Talbot but Archy is his alibi. Lance has recently inherited a fortune from his mother.

Archy soon has three different clients wanting the same thing. Archy is to find the killer. This seems to hinge all on a missing toe. Archy gets help, of course from the police and finds his way through the twists and turns with wit and humour. Archy is also having a wonderful time with his new love interest, Georgina.

This is a light-hearted mystery that is a quick read. Archy always brings a smile with his irreverent ways.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books.She had read quite a few in this series, and she listed as available to pass along to someone else.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Oakville Place - Trafalgar & Leighland in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/5/2013 UTC) at Oakville Place - Trafalgar & Leighland in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left this on at a BMO bank machine in Oakville Place.

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.