Desire After Dark (Zebra Contemporary Romance)

by Amanda Ashley | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 9/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, September 21, 2007
Sexy vampires, dangerous devotion, unparalleled romance -- no one does desire after dark like bestselling author Amanda Ashley. Now, in her enthralling new novel, she explores a passion as smoldering as it is risky... Vicki Cavendish knows she should be careful. After all, there’s a killer loose in town -- one who drains women of blood, women with red hair and green eyes just like her. She knows she should tell police about the dark, gorgeous man who comes into the diner every night, the one who makes her feel a longing she’s never felt before. The last thing she should do is invite the beautiful stranger into her house... Cursed to an eternity of darkness, Antonio Battista has wandered the earth, satisfying his hunger with countless women, letting none find a place in his heart. But Victoria Cavendish is different. Finally, he has found a woman to love, a woman who accepts him for what he is -- a woman who wants him as much as he wants her...which is why he should leave. But Antonio is a vampire, not a saint. What is his, he’ll fight to keep and protect.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 10, 2008
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to JennyC1230. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 14, 2008
What a surprise! Thank you so much, Ann! I now have three books by this author to read - I better get busy reading! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, June 19, 2010
My Review:

I've read a few of Amanda Ashley's books, they are a nice, light vampire romance type of read.

I can't believe it's taken me over two years to read this! I am planning to put it in a Romance Bookbox soon.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 04, 2010
This book is in the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 11, 2010
This book wasn't chosen from Round #6 of the Virtual Romance Bookbox, so it's available.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/19/2011 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the shelf when picking up a China Town chicken salad for lunch. Yum, my favorite! Enjoy the book!