Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

The Sisters Mortland

by Sally Beauman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by DeeOhTea on 9/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by DeeOhTea on Monday, September 24, 2007
Requested from fellow BookMoocher in MA:)

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (This is a FREE & SPAM-FREE Website:), I hope you’ll consider using DeeOhTea (that's me!) as the one who referred you!

Journal Entry 2 by DeeOhTea at Providence, Rhode Island USA on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Released 9 yrs ago (5/6/2014 UTC) at Providence, Rhode Island USA

Handing off to a friend at work to take on vacation & share ... Enjoy:)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, April 4, 2019
Borrowed from a relative. I enjoyed it! I’m giving it to a friend’s Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 4 by DeeOhTea at -- Mail or by hand, rings, RABCK, meetings, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, April 4, 2019

Released 5 yrs ago (4/4/2019 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand, rings, RABCK, meetings, Rhode Island USA

Leaving in the Little Free Library at work... Enjoy it!:)