Don't Look Back

by Amanda Quick | Romance |
Registered by leilx of Cheyenne, Wyoming USA on 9/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by leilx from Cheyenne, Wyoming USA on Thursday, September 13, 2007
Amanda Quick writes excellent historical romances. This one is part of a small series featuring Lavinia Lake and her lover Tobias as investigators back when investigating wasn't really "done." The story is interesting and period-appropriate and the love scenes fun.

Journal Entry 2 by leilx at -- Airports, Planes, Terminals in Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, December 13, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (12/14/2007 UTC) at -- Airports, Planes, Terminals in Denver, Colorado USA

in the vicinity of a flight leaving for Chicago at around 10 AM

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, December 21, 2007
Picked it up in Denver airport on the way to Aberdeen Scotland to visit family for Christmas. Cute story, kept me amused on my 17 hour journey. Wonder where it'll turn up next?

CAUGHT IN ABERDEEN SCOTLAND

Journal Entry 4 by Fisherie from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 1, 2008
Found at Aberdeen Airport,Scotland when collecting my daughter coming back from her round the world trip. Fun novel but not really my taste. Loved the Book Crossing idea though.