20th Century Ghosts

by Joe Hill | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Earthdance of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Earthdance from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, September 10, 2007
Received this as part of HarperCollinsPublishers (Canada) FirstLook program. It is an advance Reader's Edition, and as such not legal to sell (so I can't donate it to a local thrift store, as I do with my books most of the time.)

Journal Entry 2 by Earthdance from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, August 16, 2008
Will be sent to fulfil a wish!

Journal Entry 3 by Earthdance at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 29, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/29/2008 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

A little slow, but it's in the mail now

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 18, 2008
Earthdance, you are soooo sweet! What a lovely surprise!!

I've not yet read any book by Joe Hill, although I do know he's one of Stephen King's sons. Now I'm actually reading Stephen King's book Duma Key (which I love so far). It'll be fun to see if I can find any trace of his dad's writing in Joe Hill's work.

Thank you for this unexpected treat.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 07, 2019
I've had this book in my collection too long without being read. Because I still have way too many books at home to read, I decided to allow this book to keep on traveling.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word GHOSTS.

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words 20th and CENTURY.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 21, 2019

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BookCrossing meetup in memory of MaryZee, our BookCrossing friend who once managed the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe (formerly The Pour House), in Westminster, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 05, 2019
I said I like Stephen King and someone handed me this book written by his son. On my Mt TBR for now.