hamlet

by Wiliam Shakespeare | Plays & Scripts |
ISBN: 067172262x Global Overview for this book
Registered by mrsordonez of Fenton, Missouri USA on 2/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by mrsordonez from Fenton, Missouri USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2003
This is one of the best Shakespeare plays. My personal favorite, however, is Much Ado About Nothing, just because I prefer comedy to tragedy. This is an older version "The Folger Library" so it has a different cover. I remember reading it in high school and having difficulty, but loving it later on. (Doesn't it always work that way?) Need more info? Check out an Amazon review. Please click here to read the journal notes from the other copy of the book I have registered.

Journal Entry 2 by mrsordonez at Kaldi's Coffee Shop on DeMun in Clayton, Missouri USA on Wednesday, February 26, 2003
Released on Monday, February 24, 2003 at Kaldi's Coffee Shop on Demun in St. Louis County, Missouri USA.

Left on the front windowsill with several other books after the local bookcrossers meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, December 29, 2003
Found at Kaldi's Coffee Shop in St. Louis on 2.25.03. After travelling about 40,000 miles (reaching as far as Alaska) and being enjoyed by numerous people along the way, it is being released again at Salida Cafe/ Bongo Billies Coffee shop in Salida, CO on 12.29.03

CAUGHT IN ST. LOUIS MO USA