Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Gealach of Nacka, Södermanland Sweden on 9/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Gealach from Nacka, Södermanland Sweden on Sunday, September 09, 2007
My husband gave me this to release. I haven't read it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDeepswampwing from Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Friday, September 21, 2007
I think I know someone who wants to read this book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDeepswampwing at Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Sunday, July 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/27/2008 UTC) at Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden

On your wishlist.

2008 BookCrossing RABCK Release Challenge
The Ultimate Challenge 2008

Journal Entry 4 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Image hosting by Photobucket Woo Hoo! What a lovely & unexpected RABCK! Thanks so much Deepswamp, what an amazing surprise!! I've been wanting to read this book for such a looonnnnnnngg time;-)

Journal Entry 5 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
What a disappointment! I enjoyed the beginning of the novel very much (granted, the whole virtual reality thing is a bit outdated, but the book was written in 1992) but the book pretty much comes to a halt after the first half. Stephenson gives a tedious lecture on Sumerian mythology, Hebrews, Pentecostals... It just got too boring for me and I just couldn't finish the book.

Thanks again for this RABCK Deepswamp:o) I hope I can find a more appreciative reader for this novel!

Journal Entry 6 by chich at BookMooch, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/9/2009 UTC) at BookMooch, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases

This book is now off to Israel via BookMooch, enjoy:o)

*********************************

Woo hoo! You've just found a BookCrossing book!

First of all, thank you for coming this far and making it to the BookCrossing site! This book, the person who registered it, and any readers along the way who have made journal entries, are all counting on you to keep the chain going by recording a new journal entry. It's very simple... just leave a brief note so that others will know what's happened to the book. Or if you're not even interested in the book and don't plan to read it, that's okay too... just say so. Finally, when you're finished with the book, pass it along to a friend or release it into the wild for someone else to enjoy!

If you'd like to know when someone finds this book after you release it, join BookCrossing.com by clicking HERE! It's fast, easy, confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and absolutely free of cost!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me chich, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 7 by nushia on Sunday, March 15, 2009
I requested the book through Bookmooch.com and it arrived today.
I'm looking forward to reading it.