The Remorseful Day (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 033037639x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Lord-Trotsky of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 9/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Lord-Trotsky from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 09, 2007
Charity shop purchase for bookcrossing.

I plan to release this book as part of the Tick Tock Challenge 2007
For info on this challenge see the "community" click to the left << and follow to the release challenge part of that.

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Lord-Trotsky. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Released 11 yrs ago (10/15/2007 UTC) at Somewhere in the Town Centre...... in Sevenoaks, Kent United Kingdom

Left on a bench in the town centre near Cafe Republic.

I am releasing this book as part of the Tick Tock Challenge.

For more information about The Tick Tock Challenge CLICK HERE

Journal Entry 3 by violet-is-evil from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Haven't read it - but I might!

CAUGHT IN LONDON COVENT GARDEN (IN THE MAPLE LEAF PUB) UNITED KINGDOM