East Dessert First

by Shoebox Greetings | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mississippimom of Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on 9/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007
I just love these cute little shoebox books...

"Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today"

How can you not love a 'feel good about yourself book'....

Saving this one to share with a BC friend!

Journal Entry 2 by mississippimom at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 09, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (11/9/2007 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A Holiday Surprise for TexasWren!
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thank you!!! I love this book! The pictures inside are priceless--I think some may have come from my own family album! ;-)

I loved the one that said "Wave at the engineer". Even now, I embarrass Johnnie by doing just that. I can't seem to help myself. I also wave at low flying planes.

One of them made me laugh because it might be a way to avoid ever getting any older! "Sing 'I see London, I see France" to someone wearing low-riding pants." Um, maybe not. ;-)

Terrific book! Thanks again!

Journal Entry 4 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
I'm sending this to Mojosmom to hold until my New Zealand BookCrossing friends,Futurecat and Otakuu, arrive at her house. They needed some small, light books to release on their world tour!

Hi you guys!!! Have fun!!!!

Journal Entry 5 by mojosmom from Chicago, Illinois USA on Monday, April 07, 2008
This arrived today, and will be passed on to my Kiwi visitor for release on her travels.

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Arrived at Mojosmom's last night, to find a bundle of books waiting for me.

Thanks TexasWren, and see you in a week or so!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 7 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
To be rleased on my US road trip

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat at Panera Bread, 1409 N. Collins in Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (5/2/2008 UTC) at Panera Bread, 1409 N. Collins in Arlington, Texas USA

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^