Tapas on the Ramblas: A Russell Quant Mystery (Russell Quant Mysteries)

by Anthony Bidulka | Gay & Lesbian |
Registered by Flambard of Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on 9/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 09, 2007
Beware spoilers...

Miss Marple in Wonderpants! (Even if I did have to wait until page 253 for the tush-hugging apparel to make their inevitable (and much anticipated) appearance!) A huge laugh as always - a comedy of errors, misdirection, red herrings, surprises, stereotypes and just so very gay! I'm sorry, but I did find the plummeting drag queen particularly funny and how pleased I was when Nick's sordid little secret was finally..er..revealed. I could quite happily have bumped off Charity myself, virtually from the point she appeared, and so my sympathy was with the mystery cat-killer (oh puh-lease!) all along...I just didn't want our Russell to get his fine figure damaged on the way. More please! And yes, I have actually had tapas on the Ramblas... (highly recommended)

Journal Entry 2 by Flambard at In person in By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (10/7/2007 UTC) at In person in By hand, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Hope you enjoy reading this one!

Journal Entry 3 by SEP-393294 on Monday, October 15, 2007
fantastic! really loved this book!!!! great storyline, lots of plot and strong characters. i wasn't sure about the sex scene(s) but i am looking forward to bidulka's new book! i'm releasing this tonight to andrew (spir group).

in contrast to mr flambard, i really liked charity and felt sad about phyllis (you're heartless flambard!). LOL!

there was one scene just before the dvd is watched which seemed to switch rather abruptly - almost like there was a page missing? did anyone notice this too?

Journal Entry 4 by andrew67 from Sutton, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 31, 2007