Wisdom from the Walls

by Kristen Kammerer | Humor |
Registered by somthing-zen of Fairbanks, Alaska USA on 2/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by somthing-zen from Fairbanks, Alaska USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Hilarious book, showing the (mostly) more intellectual side of graffiti. Some are a bit dated, refering to Bush (Daddy, not Shrub) or other politicians of the day. Such asfrom page 52:

(in one ink) A word in the mouth is worth two from George Bush.
(second ink) I don't understand...
(third ink) That's okay, Dan.

-- HL Mecken's Cultured Pearl
Restaurant & Bar
Baltimore, Maryland.

You might say this book is the upper-crust of bathroom humor... hmmm maybe not.

Journal Entry 2 by somthing-zen at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Meet-up, Rabck in Chicago, Illinois USA on Saturday, December 13, 2003
Released on Saturday, December 13, 2003 at Postal transfer release... Enjoy! in Chicago, Illinois USA.

Was supposed to be held... but after 6 months without getting a RL adress to send it to, I'm sending it as a RABK

Journal Entry 3 by JesseBC from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 03, 2004
Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by JesseBC at postal release in Norwell, Massachusetts -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 12, 2004
Released on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at postal release in Norwell, Massachusetts Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 5 by Zmrzlina from Abington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 28, 2004
I just love this one, found in the library at Georgetown University;
Back in a minute.
--Godot
Lots of fun graffiti in this slim volume. I will keep it moving.

Oh, and I saw this on a subway wall in Boston, though I think it can be attributed to someone famous;
Killing one person is murder. Killing 100,000 is foreign policy.
Not at all funny, but it is the only graffiti I can remember at the moment.

Journal Entry 6 by FamFatale from Chantilly, Virginia USA on Monday, July 19, 2004
Received via bookrelay from Zmrzlina.
Definitely a fast read....

Someone needs to explain this one to me...

Amendment 2 and OCA
Soon you will be DOA.

Journal Entry 7 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, August 05, 2004

Arrived today and I've read the first few. Some are pretty bizarre.

Beware of the Limbo Dancers.
--graffiti on the bottom of a restroom stall door!

Journal Entry 8 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, August 06, 2004
Finished it. (It is a super quick read.) What to say about this book? that some of the items were funny, especially considering that most of them were found on the walls of bathrooms in bars.

Now I am going to palm it off on an unsuspecting fellow BXer.... Surprise!

Journal Entry 9 by CasualReader on Thursday, August 12, 2004
What a nice surprise. Thanks Koobie! :-)

I'll read it and leave it in a bathroom somewhere. Just kidding! That's just sick! But it would work!

I'll come up with something clever.