Tell No One

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by angela861 of Chicago, Illinois USA on 9/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by angela861 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 4, 2007
This was the first book I read by Harlan Coben and loved it!! I gave this book to a friend to read.

Journal Entry 2 by angela861 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, October 28, 2007
Book is home again and I will be offering it up in a Bookray.

"David Beck has rebuilt his life since his wife's murder eight years ago, finishing medical school and establishing himself as a pediatrician, but he's never forgotten the woman he fell in love with in second grade. And when a mysterious e-mail arrives on the anniversary of their first kiss, with a message and an image that leads him to wonder whether Elizabeth might still be alive, Beck will stop at nothing to find the truth that's eluded him for so many years. A powerful billionaire is equally determined to make sure his role in her disappearance never comes to light, even if it means destroying an innocent man."

How the bookray works (I've borrowed the rules from others):

- The person before you will PM you for your address, please PM them back with your address
- Please make a journal entry once you've received the book
- Please put the book at the top of your TBR pile but under other rings/rays that arrived first
- Read the book (take your time and enjoy the book, try to finish it within one month
- When you are close to the end, refer to the journal and PM the next person to get their address
- Once you finish the book, make another journal entry and let us know what you thought
- Please send the book to the next person on the list using surface mail, make release notes to help track
- If you are the last person please release it into the wild or another bookring/ray... Happy Reading!!

The Ray (subject to change):
1. carelaisa - Canada (US/Canada - Intl if necessary)
2. Bookworm-lady - Spain (Intl)
3. Isabelopes - Portugal (Intl)
4. gussy916 - India (Intl) - Asked to be skipped.
5. jmsmom - US (US)
6. ExemploDucemus - US (US) - No response.

Journal Entry 3 by angela861 at Controlled Release in Québec, Québec Canada on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (11/6/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Québec, Québec Canada

I mailed the book! Happy Reading!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcarelaisawing from Québec, Québec Canada on Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Finally! I got the book today. It's next in line to be read, so hopefully I should start it this weekend. I'll journal more when I'll be done with the book :)

Thanks angela861 for starting this bookray.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcarelaisawing from Québec, Québec Canada on Sunday, November 25, 2007
Finished reading yesterday and I must say that I wasn't disappointed by it! It's well written, easy to get into the story and follow it. A "page-turner", as once I started reading it, I wanted to know how it would end. I'm glad to have read this book by this author and I'll read more of him in the future.

Will PM the next person in line and update here when the book will be on its way!

**UPDATE**: I have mailed the book to Bookworm-lady today, Dec 3rd, by airmail. Hopefully, it will be there before Christmas!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, December 23, 2007
Yes, it reached me before Christmas. I picked it up yesterday from the post office.
Thanks for sharing, and thanks for your nice note, Carelaisa.
Looking forward to reading it!
Eva

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Well, I have just finished reading it.
A very good start, and it kept me guessing up to the unexpected ending.
It would make a terrific film!
I liked the mix of first person retelling (by Beck) and the normal narrative.
PMing Isabelopes for her address; thanks for helping me with the list order, Angela!
Eva

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I sent it to Isabelopes this evening, with a postcard from Madrid to refresh good memories...
Enjoy!
And thanks for sharing, Angela861!

Journal Entry 9 by Isabelopes from Cacém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Friday, February 29, 2008
I got it today. Thanks for the postcard from Madrid! I will get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 10 by Isabelopes from Cacém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Saturday, May 24, 2008
Will be mailed on 25th May to jmsmom - USA.
gussy916 from India wanted to drop out of this ring.
Thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 11 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, June 3, 2008
received the book today. Will pm the next person and try to get it off in a couple weeks.

Journal Entry 12 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Just finished the book and really enjoyed it. Kept me reading and I never suspected the end.

I have pm ed ExemploDucemus twice but so far no response.

Released 13 yrs ago (7/7/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Never got a response from ExemploDucemus so this book is going in gecko4evers' wrap it up bookbox.

Journal Entry 14 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Found in the wrap it up bookbox.

Released 13 yrs ago (7/29/2008 UTC) at Book Box in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Released in a wrap it up bookbox.

To the finder of this book:

If you are in the Pendleton, Oregon area, I'd love for you to check out my Official BookCrossing Zone at Whitey's Carmel Corn on the corner of Main and Court streets. Upstairs, you'll find a whole shelf full of books that you can choose from for free---and even leave some of your own!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 16 by woodlandscribe from Cuddebackville, New York USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wow! This book has certainly traveled! Chicago, Quebec, Madrid, Portugal, Oklahoma, Oregon, and New York! I received it from gecko4evers' wrap it up bookbox. Hopefully it will continue to have grand adventures after I've read it.

Journal Entry 17 by woodlandscribe at Cuddebackville, New York USA on Thursday, April 23, 2020
I received this book from gecko4evers' wrap it up bookbox nearly 12 years ago. It sounded like an interesting story but for some reason it was put on the shelf and forgotten about. Now with the coronavirus pandemic and stay at home orders, I don't have access to the library so I'm reading my accumulated stash of books. (Don't deny it; we all have a stash!)

I really enjoyed this book! It's a fast-paced, convoluted thriller/mystery. The characters are well developed and there are plot twists everywhere. This was my first Harlan Coben read but it won't be my last.

I'm passing it along to someone in Ohio. Happy reading!